Located on elevated acreage in Medlands, The Tree House is a contemporary open plan design comprising of a kitchen, lounge area, two bedrooms and a bunk house set in the native trees, immersed in nature. With wrap around covered decks, the Tree House is a special place to socialise and relax.
The bathroom and distinct red bathtub opens into a tea-tree canopy for that relaxing end of day soak. The kitchen, living, main bedroom and outside space is joined by a deck and bridge to a bunk house with a queen room and four bunks. Full Wifi, and Sonos sound system are available for guests.
Claris commercial centre and airport is a 6 minute drive away. You'll find a grocery store, a bottle shop, post shop, laundrette, service station and café.
Tryphena is a 10 minute drive to the south and includes a grocery store, a bottle shop, great café and an authentic Irish pub.
- Bedroom 1 with queen
- Bedroom 2 with queen
- Bedroom with 2 sets of bunks
- All linen, towels & essentials included
- 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Shampoo + soap etc
- Bath and beach towels
- Indoor fireplace
- USB port
- Full Wi-Fi
- Sonos speaker
The Kitchen ~ Dining
- Fridge - freezer
- Hob - Oven - Kettle - Lobster pot - Toaster
- Dishes + utensils
Cooking basics ~pots and pans, oil, condiments etc
- Private entrance - off street parking
- Sunny deck space and outdoor living area
- Outdoor furniture
Gallery: (click to enlarge...)
Nightly tariff for up to 4 guests:
Peak - 23rd December - 31st January - $500 + $50 per extra guest
All other times - $300 per night + $50 per extra guest
* A one off open up, clean and linen fee of $150 applies to all bookings.
* Please Note: BBQ's are available for guests use. A cleaning fee will apply for all guests that don't leave the BBQ as found.