If you are looking for a memorable stay on Great Barrier Island - look no further than The Beachquarters.
Our fully self-contained accommodation option boasts world class ocean views, comfortable outdoor living spaces and a generous indoor layout with all amenities you'd expect to find.
The Beachquarters is located in the heart of Tryphena, perfectly situated within walking distance of 2 great family friendly beaches, the Stonewall Store village and an internationally renowned Irish pub - The Currach.
-Large expansive decks - Enjoy an evening meal watching the sun set over the ocean
-Beautifully appointed outdoor furniture
-2 Double rooms and 1 single room
-Fully stocked kitchen
-Bedding and towels
-Fully off grid living
Gallery: (click to enlarge...)
$500 per night for up to 2 guests
Extra person - per nights $50
* There is a one-off cleaning/linen fee of $150 added to all bookings
Please note - The Beachquarters is unavailable for:
- 16th November to 10th December
- 26th December to 31st March
- 7 days either side of Easter Sunday
- 5 days either side of Queens Birthday
- 7 days either side of Labour Day
Minimum stay 2 nights