Shearwater House - a private, spacious and sun-soaked haven, conveniently located right near a great safe swimming beach in Tryphena.
This newly listed family home offers comfortable accommodation for your entire family or group of friends.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sunny decks, and a nice big open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
The house boasts fantastic views across Pa Beach and Gooseberry Flat Beach which is just around the corner.
The Currach Irish Pub, Stonewall Store, Cafe and Tipi and Bob's Restaurant are all within easy walking distance.
The place would be great for multiple families, including small children.
There is a high chair and portacot available for babies and there's a Celestron telescope available on request for viewing the famous Gt Barrier Island night skies. You'll find a Weber BBQ available for your use on the main deck.
There's plenty of parking too, with a car port and space for your boat.
Your booking secures your access to the whole house, gardens and bush to the rear of the property.
There are 4 separate bedrooms offering comfortable sleeping for up to 13 guests.
3 x bedrooms with Queen beds
1 x bedroom with 2 doubles and 3 singles.
Gallery: (click to enlarge...)
- December to March - $295 per night - for up to 2 guests
- Rest of year - $245 per night - for up to 2 guests
- $55 per night - per extra guest
- A one off cleaning fee of $100 applies for all bookings
- A one-off service fee (approx 10%) to apply to all bookings.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 14 days before arrival.
- Min 2 night stay
- Check-in 3.00pm - Checkout: 10:00 am
- No pets
- No parties or events