Located within easy walking distance of Tryphena's Stonewall Village, Aotea Lodge provides guests with a tranquil & private accommodation option conveniently situated mere minutes from stunning sheltered beaches and some of Great Barrier Island's most popular dine-out options.
Aotea Lodge sits within 2.5 acres of park like grounds with well tended gardens and outdoor areas offering guests sunny and sheltered space to enjoy the abundant bird-life or to get together with friends or family for a BBQ meal.
With 4 self contained units available and a full capacity of 18 guests, Aotea Lodge offers a perfect base for large family groups, hiking groups or couples looking for a quiet retreat.
- Unit 1 - Two bedrooms - sleeps up to 4
- Unit 2 - Two bedrooms - sleeps up to 4
- Unit 3 - One bedroom - sleeps up to 4
- Unit 4 - Bunk room -sleeps up to 6
All of the one and two bedroom units are fully self contained with full kitchen, own bathroom facilities, free wifi and free-view TV.
Gallery: (click to enlarge...)
- From $120 per night - per couple.
- Enquire for group bookings and seasonal discounts.